Thursday, March 11, 2010

BLOGGING CHALLENGE TWO

When is it appropriate to post pictures of yourself on blogs...? Are you serious?! What kind of topic is this? You want my opinion? I think this is a stupid topic. It's never necessary to use photos of yourself in a blog, unless you're trying to look for a date or something. I guess it would be okay if you were really fat and lost a lot of weight? And you wanted to show a before and after, I don't know. Why don't you put pictures of yourself on LiveJournal or MySpace instead? Blogger isn't really the place for pictures. That's really all I have to say about that... What else can I say?!

Now, I'm going to blog about something way more interesting. If you want me to write more, give me better topics! So, not so long ago, I was browsin' the interwebs, and I stumbled upon this music video art project thing called Bad Apple!! It only uses black and white, and shows a montage of characters from the popular game series called Touhou. I'm not into Touhou. I've never played it, but it's pretty much just an arcade game with all-female anime characters. I'm not particularly interested in the games, but that music video is absolutely stunning! It's the most impressive and artistic thing I've seen in a really long time.

Oh yeah, and as for better topics? How about you give us things like "What are your views on Global Warming?" or "What is your opinion on the increasing number of teen pregnancies?". Your topics are PBBBBTH!!! Come on adjudicators! Get with the program here!



Touhou - Bad Apple!!

2 comments:

Swanson said...

Interesting video, but you need to give credit to the creator of it.

BECK said...

THERE IS NO CREATOR.