Monday, March 1, 2010

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO READ MY BLOG?!

Really, this is an actual question... for the
BLOGGING CHALLENGE!!!
Are you guys as excited as I am?! Let's get it started!
... -_-

Okay, so why would anyone want to read my blog? Well, I guess because it's a heck of a lot more interesting than anyone else's blogs. Sure, it might not make much sense to you, but I provide amusing pictures and ridiculous stories; and I think my sarcasm adds a little spice to my tales. I like to write mostly about things that people can't really relate to. Is that wrong? I don't think so. I like to let people see what strange things are running through my mind at all times. I like to open up a world of new things to anyone reading my blogs. Like you, blog masters.... Or, should I call you the adjudicators? In any case, I'm sure you've never heard of a vocaloid, a King named Harkinian, a team of game developers who call themselves "Team Ico," or an octopus with a girl's face. This is precisely why my blog surpasses the others. It's different, uncommon, unique, novel, strange and anything of the sort.


2 comments:

Edgar(Danny) said...

Now do you agree with Jessica and I? You are an awesome blogger because of your unique skills and story telling abilities.

Anonymous said...

Is that a figurine of Cephaluka?... Oh my Holy Jesus Shi-MACGYVER I want that so bad.... It almost looks like a pencil topper!