Friday, April 16, 2010

COMMENTS?!


Well, I myself have gotten one comment from another teacher in the blogging challenge. In my opinion, the best way to get noticed is to do something outrageous. The problem is... How do we do something outrageous on a blog site? You can't. Unless we start titling our blogs with dirty names, and maybe post shocking and grotesque images, which isn't going to happen. So there, we're not going to get any comments any time soon. However, I myself.. I happen to have the "intrigue charm". I like to write about different things, so people may enjoy my blogs more. When I have to leave comments on other blogs, I am sure to write something that makes me stand out. Maybe something funny or sarcastic or... totally out there. Something... ENOUGH! My ship sails in the morning. I wonder what's for dinner? Oh boy! I'm so hungry, I could eat an octorok.

BY THE WAY. I hardly EVER get comments from you,
MS. SWANSON.

By the way... Again. The blogging challenge is dumb. I think it's pretty much a failure.

Oh, and why don't we just leave comments on other peoples' blogs telling them how desperate we are for comments? Go beg for them like the dog you are. Kidding.

Merry Christmas, ya' filthy animal.



3 comments:

Swanson said...

OK Becca, here's a comment. I think you have one of the most interesting blogs and I've told you more than once how I enjoy reading your posts. You are right about getting comments by making comments. I wouldn't say we'd have to beg, but I think we need to be making more of an effort to comment more. (that includes me).

Anonymous said...

I rarely get comments either. :( At least Bailey gets comments that are dirty, maybe if we posted a bunch of dirty ads to other blogs we'd get attention.

Anonymous said...

I love your blogs! I am envious of your writing style. Keep up the good work all the way through college. You are a great person!!