Thursday, April 22, 2010

TRANSENDOSJOPISM QUOTE


'Tis healthy to be sick sometimes.

Henry David Thoreau

I think this quote is good because... Uh, because it's true? Everyone gets sick and it's totally normal... Yeah. Just remember to wash your hands every time you go to the bathroom. You'd be surprised how many people don't wash them. I know a fun fact about guys not washing their hands, but I think it's not appropriate for school. Ummm... Yeah. These guys were unlucky enough to get the bubonic plague. Wash your hands.



3 comments:

bhsartmadisonv.blogspot.com said...

i think you missed the point of the quote lol

Taylor Berkey said...

Hahaha you are hilarious. I like the quote you picked, it's so true. Everyone gets sick sometimes and it's just normal, part of life. I wish I could heart hat joke about the boys that don't wash their hands. Bubonic plague sounds dangerous. Good job, our blog is my favorite.

BECK said...

The fun fact is... On average... You touch 15 s'sinep a day.