Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SPRING BREAK



During the beginning of spring break, I went and visited Tampa with my parents and my friend Ben. We had dinner, and went to some Cirque dkjsah something show, and it was kinda... weird. We stayed in a nice hotel that night, then the next day we went to Ikea. Or whatever... Some huge furniture store. It was full of ugly, hipster furniture. I had some gross swedish flower drink. It was bad... And I had a piece of this delicious almond cake. Then the rest of spring break was pretty much a blur. I barely remember what I even did. I guess I just kind of lazed around the house, did a little fishing, played Demon's Souls with a friend, and played a little Pokemon. The new game is fantastic, by the way. My spring break wasn't real exciting. Oh yeah, and my easter was pretty miserable. Colored easter eggs... That was cool. My dad drew Nancy Pelosi on one of them. Ummm, yeah. Then we went so some unknown family member's house. Of course, I didn't know anyone there. I sat in a chair for five hours and watched people talk. My mom and dad are both sick right now, so I hope I can get sick too so I won't have to come to school.
Cool headphones.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anyone else here from the Pinterest magnet headphones?