Thursday, April 8, 2010

I have a sore throat today....
EXCELLENT.

This brings me one step closer to being sick. My eyelids are heavy, my throat is raw, my nose is starting to drip, I'm tired... I just hope it's not allergies or something. That movie was really boring. The music made me want to nap, and the narrator sounded dreadfully sleepy. I don't really care about images on the internet. If you didn't want someone using your picture, you should've put a big obnoxious watermark on it. And also your signature, so anyone who posts it is automatically crediting you. I hate my next class, I hope we're watching a movie or something. Oh yeah, and I don't wanna do a dream board. I just want to go home and finish God of War III, which is awesome by the way. I hate Bright House commercials. Why is everything made with fake chemical sugar these days? Ew.


I don't know these people.

challenge 5

No comments: