Wednesday, May 12, 2010

;feofidpir;gjedfkl;gjdfoijgt90gr9j8nutr8059hr



I think that technology and gadgets are taking over the world. I myself, am a casual texter and computerer. I might turn on my computer maybe once a week to check my YouTube account and watch my subscriptions and download music. I send an average of probably ten text messages per day. I have a MySpace that I check maybe once a month. I used to instant message a lot, but I dropped that, and I haven't been online in months. I can honestly say, though, that I've met some great people in my online days. I'm mostly using my PS3, which is connected to the internet. I play games online with people and have myself a good ol' time. As for other people, though, I think technology is consuming them. According to those graphs and polls, some people my age send more than 200 text messages a day. Are you serious?! That's ridiculous... According to another poll, some people will even stop in the middle of sex to reply a text message. That's just sick, rude... Ugh, just ugh. I think that sending a silly text message shouldn't be our priority in life. I know people who will just stop in the middle of anything (driving, using the bathroom) to send a text. I also know people who spend every waking moment on their computers. Come on, people... Get a PS3, they're much more fun. ;)


No comments: