Thursday, May 20, 2010

SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH


High School has ended but I feel that my life is really just beginning. College is next and it is supposed to be more fun than high school. But then again,I was told that high school would be more fun than middle school. I really enjoyed middle school more than high school. I will be optimistic that I will like college and will find my career calling while I am there.

All of us need to think about our future, not just day to day activities because those will happen no matter what. We need to think about how we can get involved in making our society what it was when my great grandparents came of this country. We all need to have initiative to become the best we can become and not rely on anyone or any government to do that for us.

Have a great life! It is a gift so open it and enjoy it NOW!!!

(thanks mom)

No comments: