Thursday, February 25, 2010

나가 배운 무엇에서 LIFE OF PI?

"Hmm... How can we help?"

I actually ended up learning a lot from Life of Pi. I love books about survival and things like that. I learned all about animal psychology, which was both interesting and potentially useful. I'd never really thought about it before, but the author is absolutely correct about being the alpha. You must get the animal's respect and show them that you're the one in charge before you expect them to do a trick or, in Pi's case, just stay the hell away from you. I also learned about surviving in the middle of open ocean, which is something I haven't ever read about before. I learned a lot about what to do and not to do in his situation at sea. I never even would have thought of training the tiger. All in all, I think this was a fairly educational story.

1 comment:

Swanson said...

It's good to read such a positive comment.