Wednesday, February 10, 2010

TEXTING & DRIVING


Today, I have to blog about texting and driving. Texting and driving is stupid and reckless and puts lives in danger. I shouldn't even have to say that, because it's common sense. I do have a friend that texts while I'm in the car with her, and I don't personally text while I'm driving. I think that there should be something done about it, because it really is a problem. However, I don't believe that it's the government's job to enforce rules like that. I've heard about a new device in cars that automatically puts the phone on bluetooth when you get in. Something about not letting you use your phone in the car... I dunno. That video was a bit long for television, in my opinion. Maybe if they shortened it and had some kind of message at the end. But yeah, blah blah blah it's bad, don't do it.

No comments: