Monday, February 8, 2010

PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE ASSIGNMENT


"Don't worry about life, you're not going to survive it anyway."

This is my quote and picture for the assignment. I chose this quote because it's the truest of them all. While picking out a quote, I read a lot of ones about love, or living for others, friendship and things like that, which are alright... But, I decided that this one spoke to me the most. It's short, simple and to the point, and it's 100% true. There's no sense in worrying so much about life because we all die in the end; just enjoy and die. I chose the picture because, well, just like the dinosaurs, we'll all be dead one day, too. Things aren't lookin' too good for that hadrosaur, though... At least I'm not going to get attacked by a pack of deinonychus anytime soon.


No comments: